Deckerville Community SchoolsRequest for Proposal – Medeco Master Key System and Access Control Additions Due Date: April 19, 2023
- Introduction: Deckerville Community Schools is seeking bids to provide and install Medeco small format interchangeable cores throughout the school district, including outbuildings and gates. In addition, 6 doors exterior doors require electric strikes for access control expansion. Work is to be performed at Deckerville Community Schools 2633 Black River Street, Deckerville, MI 48427.
• RFP issued: Wednesday March 29, 2023
• RFP Due Date: Wednesday April 19, 2023 At 2:00 p.m.
• Anticipated Board Action: April 2023
- Submission of Bids & Requirements
A. Due Date: Sealed bids clearly labeled “Proposal for Deckerville Community School Medeco Master Key System” will be received by Deckerville Community Schools until Wednesday April 19, 2023 2:00 p.m. local time, at which bids will be publicly opened and read. Bids must be submitted on the forms provided, in a sealed envelope, clearly labeled “Proposal for Deckerville Community School Medeco Master Key System”, and delivered by the date and time stated above to:
Deckerville Community Schools
Attn: Johnny Kirkpatrick
2633 Black River Street
Deckerville, MI 48427
B. Late Proposals: Proposals received after the date and time stated above will not be accepted nor considered. The school district is not liable for any delivery or postal delays. All proposals received after the deadline will be returned unopened.
C. Copies of Proposal: The bidder shall also submit, with its original proposal, two (2) complete copies of the signed original proposal.
D. Questions: Questions concerning the bid specifications may be directed to Johnny Kirkpatrick at 810-705-3247.
E. Reservation of Rights: The School District reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, to award to other than the low bidder, to accept all alternates, to waive irregularities and/or informalities, and, in general, to make the award in any manner deemed by it, in its sole discretion, to be in the best interest of the School District.
F. Irrevocability of Proposals: Bids may not be withdrawn for a period of sixty (60) days after the scheduled time of bids.
THIS NOTICE PUBLISHED IN THE TRIBUNE RECORDER LEADER ON APRIL 12TH 2023